Rhinoplasty Success!!! - Bellevue, WA

I've never much liked my profile whether in photos...

I've never much liked my profile whether in photos or if I caught a glance of my reflection. In fact "like" is a soft word...I hated my profile. I had a ski jump right in the middle of my bridge and it made me look angry and witch-like. I longed for a cute soft nose that would compliment my face so after mulling over the idea of a nose job for years I started down the path of finding the perfect surgeon in my area.

I landed on Sam Naficy and after visiting the clinic I knew I made the right choice. From the beginning they listened to all my concerns. They being the nurses and the surgeon himself. Everyone was so kind and you never felt like you were a business transaction but perhaps a very close relative. I'm not exaggerating, they make you feel so welcome and respected. Which was a huge load off my mind because I'm normally an anxious mess.

Lots of support 24/7 before and after the surgery. The nurse even held my hand before I went under because I hate being pricked with an IV. Everything was laid out for your recovery. Meds and care tips. No guessing games no googling. And if I needed assistance they were just a phone call away.

Today marks close to 7 months post op and my nose looks fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!! I healed fast and my promised nose is very present. I still have some swelling to come down on but as I look at my before and afters I am so pleased!!!!!! I wish I would have done this sooner. I'm glad I chose Naficy and his team. They are worth every penny. And yes, i would do this all over again but sooner ;)
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon