Please Do Your Homework! Nose Ruined by Dr Young - Bellevue, WA

I had my original surgery in 2/11. Little hump...

I had my original surgery in 2/11. Little hump removal and a narrower bridge is what I requested. The result was unsatisfactory and he suggested a revision. I had the revision in 10/12. I should have trusted my gut. I sat in a patient room for close to 2 hours before anyone took me back to surgery. This was an extremely traumatic experience for me. They could not get the meds right and i was awake when he broke my nose. It was the worst pain Ive ever felt. I could hear my self moaning like an injured animal. I answered his questions and I recall the conversation he was having with the nurse, When i told him this he denied it even though I told him exactly what he said. He says "oh no you were out". He completely scooped out all cartilage from my nose and i could not breathe. Because of money, etc I suffered for close to 31/2 years. I was hopeless, I even had another ENT look at it and said they wouldnt touch my nose, it was too fragile. By the Grace of God I decided to have Dr Sam Naficy look at it . Dr Naficy did the impossible and restored my breathing! With a rib graft he made it cute too! When I told Dr Young of this and requested my medical records he wouldnt hear a word I said. Both times I requested my primary and revision rhinoplastly records they were missing part of the op report and progress notes. surprise, surprise. Please save yourself and your loved ones from making the mistake I did. Many others have had horrible experiences as well. He is under probation by the WA State Dept of Health. you may go to the site and see for yourself. He claims "fake" patients write these reviews. I assure you I am very real and I would swear in a court of Law that what I experienced is fact. I wonder if he could do the same.
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Worst experience of my life, spanning 5 years all said and done. He may be "cheaper" than the other Surgeons in the Seattle area but there is a reason. You get what you pay for and in this case you get even less.