Aesthetic Facial Body Plastic Surgery, is Awesome! - Bellevue, WA

Personable, knowledgeable, professional and fun...

Personable, knowledgeable, professional and fun describe Dr. Young and Aesthetic Facial Clinic to a "T! I had broken my nose numerous times growing up (rough and tumble athletic life), and was self-conscious of how bent it was. Not very girly! I sent Dr. Young some pictures for an estimate on costs and suggestions to procedures. What immediately sold me, he was the only surgeon to call me the next day after receiving them and speak to me directly - how great is that? After reviewing his website and being completely impressed with his published papers and experience (in particular with transgender people and crooked noses) I was ready for the in-person assessment.
Long story short, I agreed to the process and bought into his ideas of symmetrical beauty and what I needed. He was always very sweet with a big smile and a calming lovely demeanor. And the end result?! It is all I had hoped. A complicated situation easily rectified with his skilled hands. Gifted.
The one negative, which I've spoken with him about, he is so busy and sometimes gets caught in surgery for longer than expected that he is not always spot on with his appointments. Nature of the beast, I suppose, but he has assured me it is on his radar to improve.
And the staff? LOVED them. Michelle, Julie, and Kristina (and even tech guy Tam) are so personable and lovely you can't help but fall in love with them. Always with a kind word, a gentle hand and sound advice. They made, a sometimes daunting, experience so beautiful. Love you guys!
I would recommend Dr. Young, Dr. Parikh, and the team to my family and anyone who was electing plastic surgeries. Nice job guys!
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon