Dr. Young is Without Question the Best Surgeon I've Went To - Bellevue, WA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Young and his staff are phenomenal in all aspects. Dr. Young's skill and eye for the aesthetics is brilliant. Also, he treats you like you're a family member and not just another patient. Whatever else I decide to have done I am certainly going to use Dr. Young. He's always been there when I needed him and has proven to be as superb of a person as he is a doctor. He injected Radiesse into my cheeks to give them a more chiseled look and he couldn't have done a better job. I told Dr. Young I wanted him to follow the natural angularity of my cheeks to achieve the look I wanted. This is especially important for men who want to achieve the masculine look. It's important to remember that for getting Radiesse to your cheeks if you're a guy. Make sure to go to a doctor who's trained in giving you that angularity you need. Pros: Little down time and instant results Cons: Having to keep getting touch ups and the fact that they don't last forever. Overall, I feel fillers are worth it and since I just need a subtle touch to my cheeks it makes fillers a much better option than cheek implants in my case.