Wonderful Results from an Abdominoplasty and Hernia Repair. Overlake Plastic Surgeons is Fantastic! - Bellevue, WA

Dr. Nick Flugstad and his entire staff were...

Dr. Nick Flugstad and his entire staff were incredible during my care, and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. I had a post-birth hernia repaired along with an abdomnioplasty. I am SO happy with the results and there were no complications whatsoever. They answered all of my questions, gave me a really good, honest indicator of what I could expect, great post surgery care, and even now are available quickly for email or phone questions. I love his entire staff and can't recommend them highly enough! Go at least for a consult - Dr F is fabulous at educating his patients and goes the extra mile to make sure you are happy and feel comfortable, and mostly look GREAT!
Bellevue Physician

Dr Flugstad has a really calm bedside manner, giving his patients very focused listening and answers all questions thoroughly. He had great follow up on everything I'd ask him that he needed to go research further. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a very skilled surgeon and a Dr. with kindness and integrity as well!