37 Year Old Mother of 5 Boys ~ Ages 21 to 4 - Bellevue, WA

I am a mother, wife, maid, etc... I am a nurse by...

I am a mother, wife, maid, etc... I am a nurse by trade and now pre law~ my decision came about just being curious~ free consult with Athenix body sculpting in Bellevue WA. Financing was easy and appt. Was even better~ I am in love with my Dr. Flugstad~ he did an amazing job! Compassionate caring I am very happy I made this decision. I feel wonderful and it shows~

4 weeks 3 days out~

Feeling wonderful~ breasts are completely dropped~ looks very natural~ I am still so very pleased with my results~ tummy tuck incision ~ is healing with minimal pain~ kisses to my Dr. FLUGSTAD IN BELLEVUE WA ~ ATHENIX BODY CONTOURING ~ A MUST~ FREE CONSULT NO OBLIGATION AND FINANCING EASY\

It's been 2 plus months

Each day I am seeing more and more body definition~ my hips, waist, inner thighs, and breasts look great~ I did this for me~! Now, I am trying to figure out why I waited so damn long~ I feel full of energy, back doesn't ache, knees feel good~ my only issue is ~!!! I keep buying extra large shirts, workout pants, small bras~ (my ass is natural and big) I was a size 18\ 20~My pant size is 9/10~ (getting baggy) My bra size went from a 38 "deflated" C to a 36 DDD~ my waist is 28/30 and still slimming down~

I feel and look amazing~ I feel comfortable in my skin again~ my jeans look great~

My honey keeps telling me hasn't seen me smile and laugh this much in a long time~ we are both very grateful Dr. FLUGSTAD~!

New body~

4 months and feeling great

Back at the gym full time and feeling great~!!!
Bellevue Physician

Great bedside manner, caring, compassionate, Un judgemental, understanding, I really felT and always feel like I am the only patient~ Dr. Flugstad really knows how to create what I was and envisioned and exceeeded what my body would and is capable of looking like. I love my body and am comfortable in my skin~ ♡