Deep Scar with Disfiguring Festoon Under Eye - Bellevue, WA

I fell face first into a salt lamp that resulted...

I fell face first into a salt lamp that resulted in a deep 1/2 " cut under my eye over the bone. As the cut healed, fluid collected in the loose skin under my eye ( and over the cut) causing the skin to stretch. This resulted in a disfiguring little sac that hung over the resulting scar. I wanted both the scar and sac gone! The laser resurfacing not only eliminated the sac but also reduced the scar to a barely perceptible state...I have to look really hard to find what remains of it. Additionally, the skin around my eyes is much smoother and the crows feet/fine lines are greatly minimized.
Sam Naficy, MD, FACS

Dr. Naficy was very thorough and unhurried as went over my options and surgical plan. He is very personable and made me feel very comfortable to ask all the questions I needed to ask. His staff is courteous, friendly and efficient. Overall, I felt very safe and well cared for under his care.