Gynecomastia with Liposuction - Bellevue, WA

It is very sad that gynecomastia developed before...

It is very sad that gynecomastia developed before college, while I was on a long-term antibiotic treatment for acne, and it did not go away once entered adulthood life. The excessive breast tissue expands more once I entered adulthood. While gynecomastia on both breasts isn't a serious problem, but it was tough to cope with the condition, like pain in the chest and sometimes it could be embarrassing. After the liposuction treatment, the chest was bruised and swollen for about 2-3 weeks, and the elastic pressure garment is not comfortable at all. About 4-6 weeks later, I can see the incision site has a scar around the edge of the chest, but I am glad that I don’t have an uneven chest after the procedure because of the elastic pressure garment. As I am happy with this result, so I used the same provider for abdomen liposuction. If I have a chance, most likely I want to use this provider again!
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

This provider is very nice and friendly, I've even purchased the anti-scarring cream from this provider, as he highly recommend it, and I found out it helps by a lot of minimize scarring as soon as I apply the anti-scarring cream on the incision site once the provider removed the stitches. His staffs are very responsive on both phone and email, answered all of my questions and even left a birthday song as a voice message. I don't think there will be any provider on earth would do that. I am glad to have the same level of customer service that only Ritz-Carlton would offer.