66 Yr Old with Sagging Jowls, Marionette Lines and Sagging Neck Skin - Bellevue, WA

As time marched on, it did so right across my...

As time marched on, it did so right across my face! I was losing my jaw line to sagging jowls and loose skin in my neck. I was also struggling with those stubborn puppet lines at the corners of my mouth which made me look as if I were always tired or grumpy...or both. The lower face and neck lift remedied my complaints for all three issues but bellafill was also injected into the puppet lines for greater tissue support. I am delighted with the results as the procedures rendered a more youthful and rested appearance.
Sam Naficy, MD, FACS

Dr. Naficy was very thorough and yet unhurried as he covered all of my treatment options and then my chosen plan. He is very personable and respectful. I felt very well looked after by both he and his office staff. Without hesitation, he is always the plastic surgeon I recommend to anyone who asks for the best.