No More Dumbo Ears Yay! - Bellevue, WA

I've wanted this surgery all my life and...

I've wanted this surgery all my life and spontaneously decided that I would do it. I researched otoplasty in the Seattle area and for some reason I decided to consult with dr naficy. The office is very clean and organized and I would say the staff are friendly. Dr naficy was very straight the the point and answered all my questions and concerns I had. I don't really want to get into detail the day of the surgery mostly because I'm lazy and I honestly don't remember much about the surgery from the anesthesia and drugs combined, but I do know I wasn't in any pain (thank you pain killers.) it's been about 15 months since my surgery and I love my results. My ears look really natural., although you can still see the scarring behind the ear if you REALLY look into it. The only discomfort I've felt is from being choked while wrestling and I think it has something to do with the pressure idk but other than that it's pain free and comfortable to sleep on my sides. Thank you dr naficy! :)
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon