Very Complex Revision Rhinoplasty - Bellevue, WA

I had been unable to breathe properly for many...

I had been unable to breathe properly for many years due to a previous rhinoplasty and revision performed by Dr Young ( separate review). Dr Naficy is very honest and straight forward. He did not promise perfection due to this being a complex revision. What he did say is there were things he could do to improve the appearance and breathing issues. I booked my surgery for the next month. Dr Naficy is kind and gentle and I had complete faith in his abilities. I had the surgery 51/2 weeks ago and I could breathe from my nose from the first day! I cannot even express how happy this makes me. I can sleep through the night with out waking up with dry mouth every few hours. He used a rib graft and restored my bridge and now I have a very natural, feminine profile. I also had a conservative upper eye bleph at the same time and the results and the recovery from each procedure were better than I could have imagined. Everyone in the office is kind and compassionate. They made everything as easy as possible. I will be forever grateful for this gift to breathe properly again! I 100% recommend him and in fact my best friend is saving for her procedure with him!
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Naficy is kind, compassionate and extremely talented.