Breast Reduction and Hyperhidrosis Treatment - Bellevue, WA

23 YO Female, I had a breast reduction for size E...

23 YO Female, I had a breast reduction for size E also malformed, and was reduced to a size C. I also have had problems with hyper-sweating since I was about 14. I always thought the sweating issue would resolve on its own, and was told by doctors to wait it out. When I was consulting with Dr Windle about my breast reduction, I mentioned that I had hyperhidrosis, and he told me that he could really help with this problem fairly easily while I was sedated during my breast reduction. The glands are removed and so are many of the hair follicles. The whole procedure start to finish took about 2 hours, and my result is fabulous! I am no longer sweating through clothing (or several shirts in a day), and though it did take a few weeks to get back to normal under the arms, it was something I should have done a LONG time ago!!! I will post images when I can, but it really isn't much to look at. I am fully healed and sweat free -- NO MORE MEN'S DEODERANT FOR ME!
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Windle is a really nice man, he took me in for a consultation for breast reduction. I really had no intention of discussing the sweating problem, as I had been told there was nothing I could really do for it from my primary care doctors. Because he was listening to what I was describing as my goals, he discovered that this was an issue. By adding it on the breast procedure that my insurance covered, it was really affordable and I would do it again in a heartbeat. He is an excellent surgeon and a genuinely nice man. He did my mom's brow lift and it looks great! I would refer everyone here!