28 J to 28C? Fantastic Experienece, Amazing Results. Bellevue, WA

I am sooo grateful I went to Dr. Nygaard. She and...

I am sooo grateful I went to Dr. Nygaard. She and her staff have been wonderful. Answered all my questions even those I did not think to ask. I have a small frame and have never been happy with my 28Js (UK sizing) and wanted to go small. She totally got that. Never tried to talk me into going larger, respected my preferences. And my results look fantastic. I have to keep myself from showing them off to everyone. I never knew I could look this good!

Her staff is awesome, friendly, helpful and true professionals. They handled all the insurance crap w/o a hitch. They call you on every pre and post surgical milestone date to remind you of what to do/not do. Had my 5 1/2 hour procedure outpatient in their surgical suite - was in and out the same day, which I appreciated very much.

Will post more later and some pics. If you are thinking of doing this don't wait. Do it. I wish I had done this years ago. Looking for the right person for the job? Dr. Nygaard is the best!
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Read my review. Dr. Nygaard is the best! Highly recommended.