44-year-old, Post-Bariatric, Female Highly Recommends Dr. Min at NewVue - Bellevue, WA

This procedure was combined with an arm lift - I...

This procedure was combined with an arm lift - I have written a separate review, but all was positive with that aspect, too.

The combined procedure took approximately 6 hours, however the anesthesiologist had some difficulty which prolonged the actual start of the surgery (he eventually ended up running anesthesia through my neck, rather than foot - hand/arm were not options, given location of the surgery).

Upon waking, I was immediately able to walk and move about, as expected. I was a bit sore from the length of time spent lying on the table on my back, but this passed within a day. I took pain medications and avoided activities as directed and had no complications.

Initially, my breasts were swollen and the implants sat "high" in my chest, but settled over the course of the coming months as suggested.

I experienced greater amounts of drainage than anticipated, which extended my time away from work by 1 week (not due to pain or discomfort, but rather inability to shower easily and not wanting to be seen in public with drains attached).

Once drains were removed, I was able to resume working and after 6 weeks, normal activity altogether.
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Min is skilled, professional, compassionate, genuine, reasonable and attentive - I would never consider another surgeon for procedures he performs. I cannot give high enough recommendation to him and his staff.