Breast Augumentation -Bellevue, WA

I was a 32B wanted to go two cups bigger. Went...

I was a 32B wanted to go two cups bigger. Went with 400cc saline under the armpit. Im not too satisfied with my results. I didn't know about this site until after I got my boobs done. I wish I would have know about this site before and would have went with a doctor that people were satisfied with. Its better to pay the cost of a well known doctor. I most likely will need a revision done because my breasts are uneven

Before and After Photo

Im really hoping with time and massaging my Left side they will even out.

still disappointed with my results

Almost four months after BA. I'm very upset with my results that I can cry bc I feel like I ruined them now. They are uneven and looked deformed. I'm really sad and upset when I look in the mirror. I wish I never got them done by Dr. PRECHT. I wish I went with a different Dr.

Year after procedure

They are a little more even now. I'm still not satisfied with my results. I talked with Dr. Precht about my concerns and discomfort. She says over time it should go away. In the future, I plan to get a revision, just with a different Dr.

A year Later

After, taking pictures and seeing the results on my camera, still disappointed. They are uneven. My left breast is lower with indentation and my right side sits higher and looks smaller. My Breasts are uneven. They do look a lot better after massaging them but still not satisfied. I will want a revision but I don't want to put my boyfriend through me going through surgery again. I will have to save money for a revision. Hopefully, I'll get a revision within the next 2 years. I love this Realself, it helps me view other people results and opinion. I hope my review will help others in the Washington area.

Update

Time and Patience. They have settled and more even. But I have some ripples and will defiantly get a revision done with Silcone.

Almost 3years later

Well after waiting to see if they would even out, they ever did.
Dr. Precht

The office I went to is called Athenix Body sculpting in Bellevue, Washington. The people are really nice but you don't get a lot of one on one with the Doctor. When I went I wanted to get 400 silicone but Dr suggest to do saline. She only does BA through the armpits and 400 silicone is big through the armpits. So I went with what was easier for her. I'm not to satisfied with my results. I wish I went bigger and went with Silicone for the more natural feel. However they do look natural. My left side is higher than the right. I hope with patients and time they will even out. Otherwise I might need a revision if they don't even out.