33 No Kids massive weight loss - Bellevue, WA

Alright , just like you I have searched and...

Alright , just like you I have searched and searched thru this site . I made a decision a few months ago to get lipo and BBL ( my surgery happened today , 9/12 )
Exactly 4 years since I had a Ba .
My surgeon is Dr. Egrari .
He and his staff are over the top awesome !
I normally get really worked up going under the knife .
I went in with low expectations of the actually surgery itself .
I didn't want to be disappointed .
Hands down from the being to when I left his practice .
That surgery experience was really great .
I wasn't nervous going in.
The nurse gave me my cocktail Medicine, we talked about Where I use to work at . Almost immediately after our mini conversation I said whoa this hits you fast , next thing is being woken up in the recovery room .
The pain is very tolerable .
I did measurements before going in ,
I've gained 2 inches in my butt
Lost 2.5 in my waist
I know that my butt is swollen and will lose volume .
Whooooo hoooo !
So far this was a great surgery . Dr. Egrari gave me a call his evening to check on me . That was so nice .
I'll be updating soon. ( with pictures )
Good luck to everyone else considering this procedure .
do your home work and feel comfortable with your surgeon .

Recovery day 3

Hello all.
I feel much better today mentally.
More mobile for sure .
My bruising and swelling has traveled towards my knees which made me nervous .
I sent my doctor pictures , nurse said everything is normal and to be expected .
I'll continue to keep it low key today .
Oh ya ! Today I got to shower ... It was much needed.

Day 6 of recovery

My body is sore and still healing .. I feel full of energy and antsy to get back on my butt .
I had a few emotional outburst yesterday. I believe it's from being copped in the house all day , and laying on my stomach or standing . Today is better

Here are my measurements . Before surgery , surgery day .. etc

These were measured in ft.

I think it's time to add some pictures .

Here is a side by side of my abdominal bruising from liposuction .
The left side is day of surgery , the right side is from 2 days ago.
I'm
So amazed at how quickly my body heals.
I'm still swollen ... but healing .
This process has been pretty good thus far . My only complaint is I hate sleeping on my stomach . My shoulders hurt from that .
The pain is completely gone , I stopped taking Vic's 3 days ago . I only took 1/2 a pill during the day time , 1 full pill at night to help me sleep better .

BIG tip for anyone undergoing or currently recovering From a bbl

Ok ... so the worst part of this recovery ( I'm still recovering ) is that you can not sit on your butt , which makes going to the bathroom different. .
For myself this is what I found the easiest ...
I stand to pee. Yup that's right !
I straddle the toilet and face the wall and I go . Ha ha.
This is probably the only time I don't mind my boyfriend leaving the Toilet seat up , ha ha .
My garment came with a larger opening in my lady parts area , which made it easier for me .
I would suggest taking your garment off to go number 2!!!
Going number 2 ????????????????.
The dreadful number 2 !
I used a stool softener , prune juice and prunes .
I put a chair in front of the toilet , so I could kinda lean on that .
Facing the normal way someone would go to the bathroom I slightly squatted , without touching my bottom to anything and went .
Lots of baby wipes and a shower afterwards .
It wasn't a pretty sight but it has been working .
Good luck everyone ...

Ok ... here is my before and after . He injected me with 650cc to each cheek . This really blows my mind away

I can't not wait to see what my results look like 1 month from now , 3 months from now .

Just a little over the 2 week mark.

My swelling has gone done a bunch . ( thank you ) I'm feeling great . I was able to sit on my butt today , for a short time . Feels a little awkward. Ha ha . My garment is getting loser , having to pull it up a bit throughout the day . Here are some more before and after photos .
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Egrari took very good care of me . Explained in detail what I can expect . Safety is his first measure , I appreciate that . The staff are all friendly , responds to my emails / calls in a timely fashion . Very professional and life changing . I would recommend him to everyone