Full Incisional Double Eyelid Surgery - Bellevue, WA

I've always wanted to get this procedure done...

I've always wanted to get this procedure done since I was young and started wearing eyemakeup. Since I'm Asian, my eyelids were very minimal and hidden under the excessive skin that Asians tend to have. I finally went ahead and got the full incisional method done 2 weeks ago, and I am extremely satisfied and in love with my new eyelids! I was initially planning on getting this procedure done in Korea since they are experienced and most known to get double eyelids done, but with timing and whatnot I wasn't able to fly out just for this procedure. I ended up researching for days for an excellent surgeon around my area that has experience and skills for this procedure.

My actual surgery date was 5/27/2015 and it is two weeks later and I am seeing my new eyelids heal and get better each day. Swelling has obviously deceased significantly, and I honestly feel like I healed fast throughout the entire process, maybe icing every other hour every single day since the surgery date until now helped extremely, along with elevated sleeping position until this day.

The only "scary" experience I had with this entire process was immediately after the surgery/ throughout the week up until I got the sutures removed, I noticed the shape/stitching of the incision was obviously asymmetric, but doing hours of research and reading about other people's experience prior to the surgery I knew this was common and is only temporarily due to swelling and what not. But obviously i was a bit skeptical and freaked out that it was going to stay that way even after healing, but I had to just patiently wait it out and hope for the best. It was only after getting the sutures removed, they started to look more symmetric and evened out.

Overall, I am so glad and excited I got this procedure done and I had an amazing experience overall. I just wish I got it done sooner! I can finally apply makeup with ease and it actually shows with my new eyelids! :)

1 month post op

It's been a month now since my procedure, swelling pretty much looks completely decreased, incision line still visible and pink (makeup hides this very well).
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Min is professional and genuinely caring and I'm so glad I went though with this procedure with him! I was a little iffy at first because there weren't before and after photos on the office website, and also because there were not a lot of reviews about the double eyelid procedures that he had previously done (the couple reviews I did stumble across regarding this procedure were only great things so that also comforted me) but it was only after my initial consultation and talking to/meeting him, I felt a lot more comfortable with choosing him for my new eyelids. I highly recommend Dr Min and the Newvue Plastic Surgery in Bellevue Wa for any procedure! They are amazing!