Liquid Facelift.. Someone That Understands Aging Bone Structure!! - Bellaire, TX

I went to Dr. Chilikuri, BELLAIRE, Texas. I was...

I went to Dr. Chilikuri, BELLAIRE, Texas. I was feeling out of balance, like my face looked old or odd. I had already had a facelift and I try to take the best care of my skin., with facials, laser resurfacing, and micro needling once a month. He immediately recognized my face was out of balance. He was very gentle and kind enough to not tell me I looked like S---T!

He also asked for a picture from a long time ago. I am so happy with the good fortune of finding him. He GETS IT! He will not slam a filler in your face, and be done, but rather takes his time. Injects tiny amounts as to be very careful of an unnatural look. You may have to go back more than you wish, but he needs to actually not see you for a few days. So my appointments were frequent, but spaced out. But I'm so happy. He reconstructs aging bone structure. I don't even get Botox in my 11's. He put a tiny bit of filler in the exact spot to correct that.

If you really want someone who cares? This is your guy. He would call or text just to check on me.... for weeks! Really? I have never had a doctor so committed. He is fab.
Houston Dermatologic Surgeon