40 Years Old - Bellaire, TX

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon
4.4 out of 5 stars 35 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had micro laser lipo done I was a wake the whole...

I had micro laser lipo done I was a wake the whole time . That was an experience I went through.i did really good they took 5liters of fat that was a lot . I would do it again if I ever had to the dr I used was dr victor j atun out of bellaire Tx in Houston I would recommend any that would want the procedure done see him.

I'm from Hardin Tx

I will post more pictures later and off course .I'm swelling to like they said I would . But I'll know more on Friday . To go back for check up the first week check up

9/8/2016

I had a wonderful experience on the procedure.

He did my  micro laser lipo suction  he did a great job .  Very nice man when I had the prodcedure I talked to him the whole time  I had  my upper lower abs my waist and back bra rolls done.  He did call and checked on me to .

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

He was great I recommend any one that is interested to ask for dr victor j atun excellent dr very nice dr over at sonobella in bellaire Tx he's down to earth I talked to him the whole time during the procedure.