Wanted to Exchange Saline Implants to Silicon Gel Implants & Go to a Smaller Size - Bellaire, TX

Dr. Caravino preformed my first surgery (Saline...

Dr. Caravino preformed my first surgery (Saline Implants) almost 9 years ago and the results were beautiful, exactly what I had hopped for. So of course recently when I decided that I wanted to have the Saline Implants exchanged for Silicone Gel (I highly recommend the Silicon Gel, they feel so much like breast tissue) and go a bit smaller in size, I wanted Dr. Caravino to preform my surgery.
Again, I got exactly what I had hopped for. I'm 24 days out and couldn't be happier with the results.

Again, the results are nothing short of beautiful.
I'm 24 days out & Couldn't be happier with the results.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Caravino is gentle, soft spoken, and he listened to what I hopped could be achieved. He answered all my questions honestly & explained the procedure that would be needed to try and achieve the results that I wanted. He never made me feel rushed, he was interested in what was important to me. He just really set my mind at ease. If anyone is thinking of getting any kind of Breast Procedure, my advice is, choose Dr. Caravino,. He is truly an artist.