Large Sagging Ears Reduced - Tubridge Wells, GB

For a while I have been concerned about my large...

For a while I have been concerned about my large earlobes and have even been growing my hair to cover them. Amir performed the 'crescent' procedure on my lobes to reduce the size, which is where part of the lobe, shaped like a crescent, is cut away. This is a procedure which many surgeons do not opt for because it is more complicated than some of the other prefered methods. The overall result and shape is really great and my ears no longer look large, but smaller and more youthful. His suturing is excellent and I can barely see any evidence that sutures were even there! It has been 3 weeks since my operation and although there is a little swelling and redness, you wouldn't be able to tell that I have had surgery as they look so normal and natural. I am glad that I opted for this particular procedure rather than one of the others.

I am very impressed with Amir and would highly recommend him to anyone wanting a cosmetic procedure. I had 4 consultations with various surgeons regarding having my ear lobes reduced, Amir was the third, and my gut feeling was to go with him as I really felt he knew what he was talking about; he was also very confident, which instilled confidence in me. When performing the procedure, Amir really made you feel at ease and had a great sense of humour. Infact the whole team at Bella Vou made you feel welcomed and special. A highly skilled and very gifted surgeon who I would visit again to have other cosmetic procedures! Thank you!