Amazing!!! - Tunbridge Wells, GB

Everyone at Bella Vou was amazing and very high...

Everyone at Bella Vou was amazing and very high qualified. Mr Amir you are wonderful , with 35 mins you have made me look 10 years younger!!!! You are amazing and Thank you so much!!! I really reccomend this operation ....no pain, a very little swelling and after one week you could not see nothing on my eyes.

Hi ,my name is Gabriella and i had my eyelid...

Hi ,my name is Gabriella and i had my eyelid surgery on the 17th of may 2016 at Bella Vou in Tonbridge wells......i cant believe it.....the results are amazing ......so happy!!!! THANK YOU MR AMIR , you have changed my life!!!! I can t believe it.......I look younger and I have found the pleasure again of wearing makeup....before there was no point ,my eyelids covered all of my eyes........its just amazing!!!!A big THANK YOU to all the staff ,you are FANTASTIC!!!!

Wonderful eyes

Hi everyone can't believe that only 5 months have gone by and my eyes are perfect you can't even see the operation on my eyes....could be happier ....thank again Amir...you are number 1!

My new wonderful eyes

Amazing, fantastic and very friendly. Very high qualified