Wanted the Face of the Person I Felt Like... Not the one for my Age (61) - Tonbridge, Kent

I have been looking at different procedures and...

I have been looking at different procedures and surgeons to perform that on me. It has taken a few years to come to the point of having it done. When I saw Amir's pioneering 'Concept' Face lift it was the one for me!!! along with the neck lift too. Without any doubt what so ever. The procedure is performed under local anaesthetic (so awake throughout) no down time and quicker recovery times too.
My jowls and turkey neck were getting too much, as I caught my profile in a mirror a few months ago it was a decision I needed to make..... so decided "it's time!!"
Made an appointment for a consultation with Amir in October 2016 then a month later (as had a cancellation! ) I was booked in.
That is all history now, as my date for my transformation was 10th November 2016 (yes two days ago!) I cannot believe it has come and gone. Not one regret!
I look in the mirror now and see the person I have felt like... for a long long time. Thank you Amir and all the staff at Bella Vou Tonbridge Wells Kent. You are amazing!!

Day 1 and 2 :) feeling great .....

Well my face feels tight and so does the neck, but would not expect anything else! Have slept extremely well since I had the procedure two days ago. Sleeping more upright is not so comfortable, but needs must. If I want a good result then I am prepared to do as I am told :) I am not regretting it at all, so all is good so far. Eating normally, not eaten any steak as yet though :) that will come soon enough. Just so pleased with how it is all going.

Day 5.... Bruises are a nice shade of yellow!

Day five and feeling pretty good. Ear pain is the most uncomfortable part at the moment. Paracetamol or ibuprofen is keeping it very manageable though. Make sure you don't run out!! Alternate every two hours. The bruising came out on both sides bit nothing too bad. All turning a nice shade of yellow today :-) I had a concern about a stitch that had come 'adrift' Amir saw me yesterday to check it out and nothing needs doing. Reassured me re the three layers that are stitched and could 'flap me ears' if I wanted and it would do no major damage.... I certainly felt more at ease about it then. No infection there either. ?

10 day review with Amir :-) ??

Just got back from seeing Amir for a review, ten days on from my op. Everything is going well and the front of ears are almost 'scab' free and healed. Amazed at the results so far. Have a look and see what you think?

Four weeks on from FL and NL Op and feeling pretty good and healing well

It is just four weeks ago I had my Concept FL and NL. Healing well and feeling less stretched and tight. Ear discomfort is waning away now too. NO pain relief for about two and a half weeks now and sleeping on my side as normal. I have got concerns re broken veins next to my ear lobes... one worse than the other. I am seeing Amir in a couple of weeks and hoping they fade or get advised as to what can be done? Wearing coverstick on the area which i never use normally. Happy with the results although no one has actually said anything to me. Friends comment and say my hair is looking great and say I am looking really 'well' so it's a subtle difference and maybe they think I look different but don't know why ????.....

Just over 5 weeks on!!! ????

Hi. These pics were taken this morning 5 weeks after Lower Face and Neck lift (CONCEPT ) the last two photos are with concealer around the front of my ears. All healed. No scabs left and all stitches dissolved. Time will help in fading of redness to scars. Trying Bio Oil to massage in daily now. Still numbness and strange feeling around the front of the ears/cheeks. Nerves knitting back in I dare say? Sleeping on sides as normal. No painkillers what so ever and not had any for weeks. ?????????

"Amir is the most approachable surgeon I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I had absolutely no reservations after meeting him. I had watched some of his videos and seen a lot if reviews from his patients and that put me at ease and in no doubt of the procedure I wanted to go ahead with... We chatted during the whole operating procedure along with the nursing team and practice management who were preparing for a filming session that afternoon ..... and the time flew by" extremely relaxed atmosphere. If you have any doubts then DON'T ... you won't need them!"