40 and Mummy of 3 Beautiful Children, Youngest 4 Months Old. Sydney, AU

Am booked in to have surgery early next month, I...

Am booked in to have surgery early next month, I feel like I have waited so long to get my floppy saggy boobies done, the only time they looked great was when I was pregnant or in a sports bra. I hope by seeing my doctor Eddy Dona and getting the girls uplifted this will make me feel more of a sexy yummy mummy and by getting the surgery done on Independence Day my new boobies will be new independence boobies.

New Boobies

I had my op on Monday morning, glad I got there early as it stopped me thinking about it too much, now I'm 3 days post op and I'm starting to feel better , the first night I was dosed up the panadine forte, endone, antibiotics and I also took some Valium to help me sleep through the pain, yesterday I stopped taking to the panadine forte as it started playing havoc with my tummy, so on to a high fibre diet I went and now everything is feeling normal. My chest is rather bruised so ive been taking arnica and vit c and drinking plenty of water and sleeping when I feel the need. I am also using bio oil after my shower on my new boobies, they are starting to itch so I'm guessing that I am healing well, they still don't feel real but they look great I am very happy with them.

3 days post op

1 week Post op

Well after 1 week + 1 day my bruising has nearly all gone, I have been taking q10, vit e, vit c, magnesium and arnica tabs that you put under your tongue. Started massage between the girls to help with the swelling by using bio oil. I have been trying to get as much sleep as I can so no late nights staying up watching tv for me, I am slowly sleeping on my side as sleeping on my back not only feels rather strange but I tend to snore and I don't want the neighbours thinking that we are cutting wood at 2 am. Next appointment in 2 weeks to get the last of the dressings removed.

2 weeks post op

Am loving my new girls , bring on summer.

Where Jack plays- 2 weeks post op

4 weeks plus 4 days post opp

I am starting to feel like I have had them for ages only thing that makes me feel weird is when I move my pec muscles my boobs jump up a new party trick Not. I head back to the gym on the weekend and as its still winter I mainly have them covered up with layers so I am looking forward to the weather warming up, I have started looking at swimwear which should be fun unlike last time when I had my saggy boobies and wearing a bikini well that was not a fun experience. I am abit unsure about when I start running again but that wont be happening for a little while still have to take it easy for a little while.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I have found Eddy to be very easy to talk to and feel comfortable in regards to my up and coming surgery. He has answered all my questions and has been honest with me right from the moment I met him, I would highly recommend him. And I look forward to getting more work done by him if I could give him 10* I would.