PERFECT TUMMY TUCK *Pics* 26yo, 63kgs, 2 Pregnancies. Bella Vista, AU

I'm 26yo and 63kgs. I had a tummy tuck September...

I'm 26yo and 63kgs. I had a tummy tuck September 7th 2016, I am currently 9 days post op.

Motivation: After 2 pregnancies my stomach skin and elasticity wasn't all that great. The skin was saggy and droopy and my belly button was all messed up. I decided to have an abdominoplasty.

Doctor: I've had a few procedures in the past with Dr Dona and I'm so so happy with the results of those procedures I'd never let another doctor touch me.

He's amazing. His level of care and overall passion and talent for plastic surgery shows. He ensured I was well informed and ready for the tummy tuck. His staff are amazing. The staff at norwest private were amazing. I'm very very happy.

Pain: I was given pain relief through a drip for the first 48hours plus panadol and after 2 days I wasn't even in pain I didn't even need pain relief. Now 9 days post op I've had nothing since day 2. It's uncomfortable to sleep. I wake up regularly the first week but now I'm sleeping straight through.

Scar* it's practically INVISIBLE.
I will post progress pics to update

9 days post op