25 Years Old, No Kids - Bella Vista, AU

Id had a breast lift performed. Like any surgery...

Id had a breast lift performed. Like any surgery there are risks. With a breast lift the cons were possible loss of nipple sensation, scarring. But since surgery im now six week post op and my scarring is excellent and very light and nipple sensation has never gone. The staff at Norwest private were excellent.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Wow what can i say about Dr Eddy Dona and his staff. From our first consult to after surgery Dr Dona made every step of my surgery comfortable and professional. He answered all my questions in the first consultation without being asked. He was honest! From the first time we meet Eddy we knew he was the right surgeon im extremely happy with my choice and I wouldn't recommend anyone else! There is no better then Eddy Dona!! Because of you my confidence is beyond what i thought it could be. To the girls at the front desk to the nurse Danielle you are all expectional. And the staff at Norwest Private very lovely and caring. I have one extremely happy husband that now calls Dr Dona ( Dr Perky) I look forward to coming back. Thanks for looking after me Eddy.