Nervous - Bella Vista, AU

I had my initial consultation back in May 2016 and...

I had my initial consultation back in May 2016 and I am having my surgery next month.
I'm totally happy and comfortable with my decision to have this procedure.
Dr Dona has been referred to me by a couple of friends and I trust him.
I'm just a little nervous about the end result and worried that I will be too big.

Still Undecided on Size 485cc or 520cc

I'm 168cm, 60kgs & 12a or 34a & I don't even fill the a! Me being me always worries about everything & what everyone else thinks so of course I automatically think I should get smaller but then I think if I'm going to go through this with all the pain & recovery etc I should get the bigger. Decisions decisions

Excited now!

After my pre op appointment yesterday, I can't wait! Thanks ladies for being so supportive. This is such a great place to document our journeys and has helped me be more comfortable with my decision to actually do what I want and it's not selfish, irresponsible or being a bad parent. I'm allowed to be happy ;-)

BA Completed!

So I had my BA on Tuesday and I was vomiting for 24 hrs which wasn't great but I'm pretty sure related to the pain meds. All good now just a little tired. I will post some photos when I get a chance to take some.

Day 3 post op

Very Happy!

I'm 1 week post op and loving my new additions.

Dr Dona was recommended by a friend and since my 1st consultation I have been extremely happy with the level of service and professionalism both he and his staff have shown me. I have already recommended him to a friend and she is booked in for surgery today.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon