36 Years Old 4 Kids Empty Breasts - Bella Vista, AU

I have never been fully happy with my breasts they...

I have never been fully happy with my breasts they had always been small and I never felt feminine. After breastfeeding 3 out of 4 kids they were empty and I hated summer- beach tank tops etc. I avoided lingerie I didn't really fit into nice clothing and was always trying to make my breasts look their best with heavily padded bras until I just gave up. I had no confidence and lost interest in clothing shopping.
I discovered Dr Eddy Dona on social media after seeing a friend was following him. I did some research on him checked his online galleries and watched his info videos. A year later excited yet anxious I made the phone call for a consult and I am SO glad I did. I went into the consult nervous but within minutes of talking to Dr Dona I felt at ease and so comfortable with him. I told him the look I was after we tried sizes and before I knew it I had a surgery date. He was professional understanding and made everything so easy. I cannot recommend Dr Eddy Dona enough he is amazing! The girls at the clinic are great very welcoming and the nurses at the day hospital were absolutely awesome!
This week I went shopping for bras and actually purchased lingerie!!!! I had so much fun and cannot describe how happy I was to discover I am now a DD ??????

10 weeks

It's been about 10 weeks since I got boobies. They are still numb in places ???? but I love them! I wish I went bigger lol here's a pic or 2 wearing a halter top for the first time in 16 years woo! Felt a little naked at first.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Professional, understanding, he knows what he's doing. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Dr Dona- in fact I already ☺️☺️