30yrs, 2children, and Much Needed BBL. Bell Gardens, CA

Hey ladies!! 14 days till my sx. I'm having 21...

Hey ladies!! 14 days till my sx. I'm having 21 areas of lipo with transfat which includes my arms, flank, thighs, abdomen and so on. Feeling very nervous, but yet this is not my first sx. I had breast augmentation 7 years. BTW the same surgeon is performing my bbl. very clueless on what to expect and what to buy to prepare for a rapid pain recover. Any suggestions? Thanks Dolls!

7 days to go!

A few days to go for my surgery. Feeling extremely nervous as the days get closer. But I did finally receive my garments in the mail!

Wish pixs

Wish pic

BBL pillow

Unfortunately I was not able to purchase the Dr Miami booty buddy to to out of stock, the restock won't be to 7/30.. Bummer because I really was looking forward on using that once I returned to work. I can't wait that long so I have purchased a alternative pillow and hoping that will hold off till restock. I have read reviews and it has it's pros and cons, but my main concern is if it is firm enough not to flatten. I will later put some reviews on how this pillow worked for me.

Before Sx

After Sx

4 days after sx. Still swollen
Orange County Dentist

Very nice, makes you fell comfortable and confident about the procedures, well explanatory. Well we'll suggested recommendations!