Booked and Organsied - Belgium, BE

Thought I would write a small hello. I'm 44,...

Thought I would write a small hello. I'm 44, 17stone. Bmi 37. And British, won't get sleeve done on national health etc so paying myself after a lot of research opted to head to Belgium, as in UK cost is 10,000 pound and only 4500 in Belgium. I'm having the sleeve as opposed to banding as don't want to back and forth. I work as a travel rep in Spain and live in the hotel which gives me a nice room but no cooking facility so all inclusive buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Any way I'm not scared as never been to hospital never had an operation and reading on here loads of experiences has helped me understand the real deal.
I have a two week pre op diet to follow , no alcohol, no meat and no sugar. That's all! But I think I will start for 4 weeks. I'm sure I will be asking the strangest questions nearer the time. So hi and thanks for all your comments I read they are really helpful