46 Year Old, Breast Reduction Lift Full Tummy Tuck Lipo Dr Oelbrandt - Belgium, BE

I had my surgery in May with Dr Oelbrandt in...

I had my surgery in May with Dr Oelbrandt in Belgium. Consultation in London, very easy. He went through everything with me and explained my procedure in depth, we also looked at photos of his work , which was great to see. He advised me to loose more weight before surgery for the best outcome. Information was excellent, hotel Beveren was superb , rooms very comfortable, ask for ground floor room. Day of procedure went to St Joseph hospital in bornem, clean, fantastic staff, room very clean. dr O came along and marked me up in theatre. I woke up 5 hours later, happy as can be! Pain lasted couple of days, but nothing like expected. Dr Oelbrandt is an artist and I recommend him to anyone looking for this procedure, he is fantastic and has quite simply changed my life, I feel so much more confident than before, in 5 hours my life changed !! Thank you so much, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. My follow up is in sept, we have been in contact and if anything needs tweaking this can be done as a day case. Don't look any further than Dr Oelbrandt. Fantastic, skilled, professional surgeon. I will upload photos very soon so you can see results.

Sorry no before ones, but to put you in the picture, my breast size was a 36 double j I'm now a lovely perky d , my awful stomach was an apron from c section And life !
London Plastic Surgeon