Fraxel:Repair for Rolling Scars (Face). Belgium, BE

I did a Fraxel:Repair, which is the modern version...

I did a Fraxel:Repair, which is the modern version of the Co2 (ablative laser). This procedure is highly advanced and it requires a computer calculation of a matrix of skin. Unlike the classical Co2, where a layer of skin is taken out, with Fraxel Repair, only selective columns of skin (micro level) are taken out. The allows the procedure to go deeper which is perfect for acne scars. I have done Fraxel Restore which is not ablative and more indicated to restore skin properties. For dramatic changes Fraxel Repair is the one. The downtime is also longer: count a week. For the moment all is happening according to plans. I need to wait a couple of months to see the final results. I used a 45mj on the cheeks and 30 on the rest of the face. 1.1 mm depth.
Day 1 - bleeding, Day 2 - swollen, dry skin crusts, Day 3- swollen, redness
I have also done in the past: dermabrasion, Exopel (acid) and dermaroller with very light results. I hope is this time I will have more interesting results.
The price is in EUR so count more in USD.
I will keep you posted.

Good results

The acne scars are overall less visible and the skin looks much tighter. I am happy so I will just continue with TCA peelings for refreshing once a while.
Dr Serguei Volodine