50s, Amazing Results, Dr Vermeulen and Van Den Berge - Belgium, BE

The results of everything the Dr has carried out...

The results of everything the Dr has carried out are amazing, but the results on my face are more than anyone could ever have hoped for, this Dr is clearly a genius , i look at least 15 years younger, and more importantly i think i feel younger and act younger as a result, most people are OMG you look amazing.

I can spot a face-lift a mile off, sadly i can usually name the kind of lift done on a face due to years of researching to find a Dr, now whether i am biased or not, i do not think i look 'done'. i just look fresher and vibrant

Dr V has changed my life, and for that i don't think works could ever be enough to thank him. I'll add more photos soon

Before the operation

I was very excited before the operation, but did have a slight wobble on the day before just as nerves started getting the better of me, but i felt well prepared as the Dr had explained exactly what would happen during and after the operation, and he was very honest about the period of time the recovery would be, plus my husband had traveled to Belgium with me so i was in good company.

The morning of the operation i felt very calm, the staff at the clinic were professional yet caring, and the clinic itself is very impressive. Dr Vermeulen was waiting for me in the theater , and he proceeded to mark my face neck and nose fore the surgery, and took photos, the scariest thing for me was seeing my pre-op unmade up face super imposed to the theater wall, but at least i knew it would be the last time i saw it look so old.

The operation

I woke up what must have been 6 hours later int he recovery room, my head was icy cold from a dressing, and i recall every ten minutes the nurse coming to check my blood pressure and chat a few words, eventually i was taken to my private room, where my husband was waiting for me (he had spent the day in Gent, eating chocolate no doubt)

I was longing for a cup of coffee, but was not allowed as it would be too hot, so i has a diet coke, then has some yogurt, i certainly could not eat any more, Dr had said i would look and feel as though i had been in a boxing ring, he was not wrong.

That night i slept relatively well in the clinic, and was given paracetamol intravenously, so i felt no pain just a little uncomfortable try sleep on my back, i was until this time a lifelong on my tummy sleeper. but i managed breakfast of boiled eggs and coffee, and after a nurse had showered me, washed my hair i was able to go back to the hotel, with a prescription for antibiotics and pain killers, the pain killers i can honestly say i did not use at all, but in fairness i do have quite a hight tolerance level to discomfort, which is what it was, definitely not pain.

@migisiy

I traveled from southern Spain, i chose Belgium based on research of surgeon as i did not find a surgeon i was happy with in my area, and the area i live there are many cosmetic surgeons, but i just did not feel comfortable with them or really like their work, Plus the clinics on the Costa del Sol are very hard sell, plus as i think lots of people down here like too look like they have had 'work done', i wanted natural. I had a full Macs lift plus Rhinoplasty On a side note, Belgium is a great country, and i plan to take more holidays there.

@bmansmom

I chose Belgium based solely on the the Surgeon Dr Vermeulen, i would have traveled anywhere in the world for the face-lift i wanted, after many years of searching i finally found the right one, oi believe anyone on the same mission as i was, would choose Dr Vermeulen, he is honest and frank and very easy to talk to about your personal requirements, he is also very pleasant and listens, so many surgeon's i have consulted simply do not listen

Over the next few days

Over the next few days i went back to the hotel, slept quite a bit but still managed some little walks in my hat scarf and sunglasses, the Doctor popped in every day and was a constant reassurance, just knowing he was around in the area. i ate a lot of yogurt, berries and pineapple (which i had read was good for reducing swelling), and by day 3 i was able to eat eggs and chicken but chewing was not uncomfortable, just odd, plus as i had also my nose done, which added a little bit to the oddness of trying to breath and eat

Over the next few days

By the time my week was up

By the time my week was up and stitches were ready to remove and the cast from my nose was removed, i felt just normal and fit and healthy, i just looked battered. The stitches and nose splint were removed at the hotel, and once Dr V was satisfied i was given the all clear to fly back home.
Dr Vermeulen