50s, Amazing Results, Dr Vermeulen and Van Den Berge - Belgium, BE

The results of everything the Dr has carried out...

The results of everything the Dr has carried out are amazing, but the results on my face are more than anyone could ever have hoped for, this Dr is clearly a genius , i look at least 15 years younger, and more importantly i think i feel younger and act younger as a result, most people are OMG you look amazing.

I can spot a face-lift a mile off, sadly i can usually name the kind of lift done on a face due to years of researching to find a Dr, now whether i am biased or not, i do not think i look 'done'. i just look fresher and vibrant

Dr V has changed my life, and for that i don't think works could ever be enough to thank him. I'll add more photos soon

Before the operation

I was very excited before the operation, but did have a slight wobble on the day before just as nerves started getting the better of me, but i felt well prepared as the Dr had explained exactly what would happen during and after the operation, and he was very honest about the period of time the recovery would be, plus my husband had traveled to Belgium with me so i was in good company.

The morning of the operation i felt very calm, the staff at the clinic were professional yet caring, and the clinic itself is very impressive. Dr Vermeulen was waiting for me in the theater , and he proceeded to mark my face neck and nose fore the surgery, and took photos, the scariest thing for me was seeing my pre-op unmade up face super imposed to the theater wall, but at least i knew it would be the last time i saw it look so old.
Dr Vermeulen