40 yrs Mother of 2, Breast upLift & TT - London

I have dieted and used a gym for the past 10yrs...

I have dieted and used a gym for the past 10yrs but still cannot move that tummy. Have a c section 16 years ago but my tummy still looks like I'm due next week.
I weight 10lbs and 5ft 4ins.
looking forward to do a tummy tuck with muscle repair and a breast lift. My body deserves it as my 40th birthday gift to myself.

Weight Loss

I need in losing weight ASAP.
Any tips?

8 Days to go

All paid for.
Very nervous.

3 DAYS POST OP

Had an extended tummy tuck and breast lift with Dr Oelbrandt in Belgium on the 22nd of July.
I am so happy with the results.
WI'll post photos tommorrow.

3 Weeks Post Op

I am in love with my new real self. The only issue is a wake up with quite a lot of swelling everyday but goes down by the end of the day. I can move around more but do a little each time as if I over do it I swell up more. Dr Oelbrandt has done a wonderful job on my Tummy and Breast which I did not think was possible. Can not upload pics.

3 weeks post op pic

Lower section of my tummy is always swollen. Any advice on what to do. I wear my compression garment or girdle all the time.
Dr O

I'm confident with the Dr I am going with. Saw 3 doctors before making a decision. Need to loss 20kg before the procedure.