Beaucare Belgium Tummy Tuck

Hello, I will be going for a tummy tuck soon, and...

Hello, I will be going for a tummy tuck soon, and as I haven't found any up to date reviews on people's personal experiences. I wanted to do one for all the people wanting to undergo this.

I can first tell you I have looked at three different clinics in belgium and contacted all of them too. My decision came back to my first choice of beaucare. My consultation will be this Wednesday april/2016.

I have prepared my self with questions for the consultant, in the hope that this can validate whether I am making the right choice.

Once the consultation is out the way I will post back, and try to give as much description as possible.

I found that when looking myself for reviews I wanted to know every little detail. That most reviews did not offer.

I will definitely be as honest as I can be!

Xx THANKS XX

Consultation done

Had a consultation today with the medical advisor for beaucare. Tbh I really didn't like what I heard and his approach! Very rushed not reassuring ... alot of question were replied with vague answers. The price which I was told on the phone was dramatically increased. Also for everyone who is thinking of future procedures in belgium please be mindful of the additonal 21% tax which is being introduced to all clinics over there. This will be in effect from 1st June! I have another consultation booked with another clinc so I will give a new update once I've had it. Please everyone make sure you have more than one consultation I know it's a pain because you have to pay for it but it is not worth risking your health. Also the clinic I am inquiring about has one might stay in a hospital included in the price. That alone reassures me! Xx