23 Years Old, 5ft2, 126lbs 475cc High Profile Silicone Gel

Hey ladies! I've got my breast augmentation ...

Hey ladies!
I've got my breast augmentation consultation on the 18th March 2015 and I'm so nervous! I've been looking online at 325-350cc, I think this is the size range I'd like to go for but will see what the dr has to say at the consultation. My top half is very petite but I have a big bum so would like to balance out my shape too.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys could advise me on the best dr to go with at Clinic Beaucare in Brussels??

Will update after my consultation, pre and post op :)

I've also added a few wish boobie pics too!

I am 135lbs- dieting so will probably be less when my surgery date is here.
32A/B, A is slightly too small and B is too big!
Pear shaped body so hoping to balance out my shape.
Sooo excited for my consultation just want it to hurry now, 10days to go!
i've been doing more and more research lately, and I am becoming more confused on what I want, round or anatomical and size wise too! Originally just wanted a Full C cup but now Im thinking more of a full D! Just need the surgeon's advice I think!

Will update after my consultation on the 18th :)

400cc Round implants 3rd April 2015

Hi everyone,
So I just got back from my consultation with Dr Vrambout from Clinic Beaucare in Harley Street. He's such a lovely guy, from everything I've read I was assuming him to be very abrupt and quick- which he was- but he answered all of the questions I had and was really reassuring.

He recommended I go with Dr Sara Ulens, and that I have 400cc round implants under the muscle to achieve the look and size I want to go for, I felt so happy and that he understood my end goal so as soon as I left I called the clinic and paid my deposit! All I need to do now is book the hotel & eurostar!

ONLY 16 DAYS TO GO!!!! I genuinely can't even explain how excited I feel right now!!!

I, last minutely decided on changing my Dr to Dr Wim Danau as I felt the pictures I've seen of Dr Ulens work on this site are not the end result that I am looking for, but the work I've seen of Dr Wim Danau is! sooo.....I called the clinic and they are able to fit me in the day before on the 2nd April!!! SOOOO excited!!!!

my zero boobie before

Here is view of my before boobies. Also booked the hotel and eurostar today, 14 days to go!

OMG 5 days to go!!! Need help with a checklist

I cant believe I only have 5 days to go...time is going so slowly though I just want them now!!
Would anyone recommend a check list of things I'd need to get for my op and things I may need post op? Tomorrow is my only day off work before my surgery so will need to get everything i need then.

Also thanks so much for the support I get on here. you're all great!!

10 hours to surgery!!

So it's 4.45am in the UK and I am getting ready to leave for Belgium! Next stop Eurostar. I can't believe the time has come around so quickly! And to think I will have boobies in 12 hours seems surreal right now. See you on the other side :)))))

1 day post op

I'm absolutely extatic at my results! Dr Wim Danau was great. He recommended that I go with 475cc High profile, it took a little convincing from Dr Danau and my partner as I thought they would be too big for my frame. In the end I decided to go with what the dr recommended and I'm so happy I did!!!

I had a little sneak peak and my new girls this morning and just wow!!!! They look even better than I ever imagined.

I was in a bit of pain when I woke up from the op but they gave me pain killers which really helped. My first night's sleep wasn't too bad either, I was expecting much more pain. The only way I can describe the feeling is that it's almost like someone is sitting on my chest and feels very heavy and tight.

I will add some pics once I've caught up on sleep and when I can have a shower :)

Day 2 & 3 post op

Day 2 i had a bit of pain but not nearly as bad as i expected. morning boob was horrible though! I felt so much better after having a shower for the first time in 2 days!! also ended up going out to dinner as i felt up to it!

Day 3 I woke up with a burning sensation on my left implant near my armpit, I adjusted my surgical bra and strap and a few hours later it felt so much better.
I havent needed to take any pain killers today which is GREAT!! still feeling pretty tight though!

In the last hour or so after my shower I've started to experience little muscle spasms on my right side- its not at all painful just a very strange feeling.

my little ice bag has been my saviour since I got back home!!

a few pictures of the clinic

Just thought I'd add some pics of the clinic. It's absolutely beautiful!!! When the taxi pulled up it looked like a mansion, not a clinic at all. It was extremely clean, comfortable, welcoming and the grounds are absolutely stunning
Belgium Plastic Surgeon