Be Aware Dr. Luc Damen (Wellness Clinic Belgium)

I went to the Wellness Clinic in Belgium for a...

I went to the Wellness Clinic in Belgium for a 'Brazilian Buttlift'
Had to wait 2 hours to finally meet Dr Damen.
When I came in he seemed annoyed of all the questions I had about this (in my opinion big) decision I was about to make.
Very disrespectfull when he interrupted me the whole time and told me I shouldnt have to worry, 'it's going to be fine, he's a professional'
And thats where I made the big mistake to trust him on that.
Ive paid €3000 for a fat transfer, from my belly/stomach area to my butt. And a little to my upperlip as well.
After surgery I found out they removed and injected a total of 400 cc (absolutely nothing!)
To make a long story short, I got conned and he made me think 400cc is all he could do for the first time. He lied. Just a trick to make me come back for a few times.
Now I have a hole in my belly area, since he didnt reshape it after lipo whatsoever. He removed fat and left holes and still a flat bum as he injected the fat too high (lowerback). He just doesnt care, only thinks about the money and how he can make me come back.
Please, don't think you'll be saving money when you go here. It's all fake, you're not done after the first augmentation.
I've filed a complaint because he was very sketchy prior surgery about how much fat will be injected. No reaction to my email/calls and no solution.
I also found out -unfortunately After my surgery- that he's been suspended and fired from a clinic in the Netherlands because of a surgery gone bad which made that patient disabled. Sigh....
I suggest look for a professional surgeon in stead of looking for a cheaper option. Ive learned, always go for quality even if it costs you more.
I really dont understand why he's got that many good reviews, somethings not right there. Probably not honest and reliable at all.
I hope my review helps you all.
Belgium Plastic Surgeon

Disrespectfull man with a big ego but doesn't deliver what he says he can..