27 Years Old, No Kids Ready to Get That Sophiabody Booty!! And to Get the Breast Lift! - Belgium

Hi bbl Dolls, i'm from Holland so my english is...

Hi bbl Dolls, i'm from Holland so my english is not very good but i wil tory my best i finally found the courage to white something about my expiernce and my road to bbl. I am always at realself Reading all of you're experiences ( you can call me addicted to this site. and i Love it so much, my english is not that good but i do my best , im from Holland and i am gonna get à brazilian butt lift at 5 september 2015. It was for me hard to find à plastic surgeon in the netherlands who is specialized in bbl, because in the netherlands they dont do this prosegure a lot. I found à good doctor in belgium with à experience of 25 years My sister went last year also to him and she had à brazilian butt lift done .. I realy liked the results. And now its my time to shine! I lost Almost 50 pounds my weight is 159 lbs =72 kilo my hight is 5.3 feet =1.60 cm i want to lose 10 lbs before the surgery. I always had a thick ass . Only it's not round and thick enough for me and i want to get the sophia body shape realy loveeee her body. I can't wait till that day wil come . Like i said i lost Almost 50 pounds since then my breast where gone also!! Now i have two tea bags, the problem finally is getting resolved at 23 july 2015.. I choose to get a breast lift with no silicone prothese because i have enough breast tissue. I will post very soon Some before and after pictures of me.

Love m from the netherlands

4 days post up