Plastic Fantastic!))) - Belgium

Hi,everybody!)) I am Afro-Russian girl from Moscow...

Hi,everybody!)) I am Afro-Russian girl from Moscow. English not my strong side,sorry for mistakes,but I want to share my experience with you. I had my rhinoplasty with Dr Oelbrandt 1 month ago in Belgium. On consultation he takes some picture and we decided to do only my tip more refinement and nostrils smaller. We avoided ear cartilage or graft (very glad of this)!!
I very much worried before operation didn't sleep all night long, but it wasn't necessary. You lay down on operation table falls asleep and wake up already in bed in chamber. It wasn't hurt, more annoying especially first day with tampons in nostrils. Only in the first day I took one anesthetic. During recovery I used cream for scars.
For the 7th day cast and stitches was removed. I fell in love with results directly,nose still my form, but smaller, exactly what I want!! One think that I didn't like it was my skin, there was many acne in my nose,but the reason is clear (nose was under the cast for one week). Few days later this problem was disappeared.
I am very glad that I decided on operation and choose Dr Oelbrandt. He is very nice person with good sense of humor))
He has many experience in ethnic rhinoplasty. Always quickly answered for my mails. Didn't insist on operation and interested about your health after procedure.
I add more foto later.))

New pic