Looking for That "Natural" Look - Belfast, TN

Hi! I'm fairly new here and have enjoyed reading...

Hi! I'm fairly new here and have enjoyed reading all of the reviews so far. There seem to be very few for over the muscle silicone implants, which is disappointing.

I have so far had one consultation with a Surgeon (in Northern Ireland). Initially, I had another surgeon in mind, however, I was unable to find any reviews on him and this other surgeon had reviews coming out of his ears. He is highly thought of in his field, and is even the "go to" guy for correcting botch jobs and for reconstructive surgery for cancer patients. He is also BAAPS (British association of aesthetic plastic surgeons) certified.

My initial consultation was both enlightening...and confusing. In my nervousness, I forgot to ask many questions (I have now written them down for my second consultation!). My first consultation was mostly just talking about types of implants available, implant placement, incisions, the procedure itself, and the max size he would recommend for myself. He also took measurements etc.

I went in with the idea that I would definitely be getting round implants, with a sub muscular placement. Most surgeons seem to favour sub-muscular now. The surgeon informed me that I had a decent amount of breast tissue though and he suggested over the muscle, particularly as training with heavy weights can be difficult with the implants under the muscle. As I have a fairly nice shape (no sagging/fairly symmetrical/perky breasts), he suggested I could go for either round or tear drop, but I've already decided on round.

I've spent months now comparing implant placements, and having completely melted my head with weighing up the pros and cons of both sub muscular and sub glandular, I think I am just going to just trust my surgeon's judgement and let him recommend which would look best. My main concern with over the muscle is when I lose weight/get leaner for bodybuilding shows. At the moment I am at my heaviest (a B cup), however, when I lose weight, I typically go down to an A or less, and do not wish to see the implant!

My next consultation is Monday evening (02/02/15) and I plan on seeing a lot of before and after photos of my surgeon's previous procedures, as well as having all my questions answered (mainly on aftercare etc). Sizing will also be discussed. My surgeon has recommended that I go no more than a D (because I have a wide frame/shoulders, a B nearly looks like an A cup on me, so I think a full C or small D would not look out of place on me)

My current stats are:

I will post photos soon, but for now, I'm just glad to be a part of the community and look forward to your responses! :)

Boob wishes!

Ok i found some pics on these forums that i absolutely love! I hope these ladies don't mind me reposting their pics! Pics are from nicoleon and woo79. The third is from another members wish list! Unfortunately they are all unders! Having trouble finding any sub glandular results similar to these :(

Second Consultation done!

So I just had my second consultation, which went great. I had a million questions to ask on post op care and the surgeon and his nurse were so lovely and answered everything.

I tried on some sizers and my favourite turned out to be the 300cc's, which I thought I would go for even before trying any on (I've done so much research and the "look" i liked on girls my size/shape always seemed to be the 300ccs!). The max he would go too is the 330cc's if they look well during surgery. This would make me look like a full D, which is a good size on me.

I'm still waiting on seeing before/after pics from my surgeon's previous patients, but i'm very much looking forward to it all now!

My new pic is of me currently. A B cup, but because i'm so broad I look teeny!

Long overdue update

Ok, so a lot has change since I last updated this. I became disheartened with my choice in surgeon, and therefore went for further consultations with other surgeons.

I finally settled on Mr James V Murphy in Spire Hospital, Manchester (UK). I was immediately made to feel at home and I was so impressed with his bedside manner and professionalism. I felt like I could have sat all day asking questions, without being made to feel rushed. I knew right away this was the surgeon for me!

What attracted me to Mr Murphy initially, was the fact that he used 3D imaging during his consultations. It was at this consultation that I changed my mind from having rounds, to getting anatomicals instead. They looked so much better for my body. I've seen some amazing round overs, however the anatomical overs just looked more natural on me.

During the second consult, we decided between two sizes. The 295cc and the 335cc. The implants we went for were Allergan Style 410 MF (full projection gummy bears) and we were still going OVER the muscle.

I am now 11 days post op and couldn't be happier. I am roughly a D cup at the moment and currently still have alot of side boob due to swelling. They are improving by the day though.
Mr James V Murphy