40 Year Old Getting my Body Back - Bel Air, MD

The best move I've ever made so far has been...

The best move I've ever made so far has been having this surgery with Dr Horowitz here in Maryland. I am only 2 weeks post op but I feel amazing. The first day and night were really painful but I think I slept through most of it. Everyday is a new and Better day. I would definitely do it again! Happy!!

19 days post op

I'm feeling great! A bit of soreness in my lipo'd areas but that's normal for liposuctions. My butt is more of a normal size now. My clothing fits differently but in a perfect way. I have still have zero regrets about doing this surgery.

3 weeks and 1 day post opt

I feel good about myself and my new body. I am starting to purchase new clothes and the fit is way different and so much nicer. Looking forward to vacation with my husband.

1 month tomorrow!

Time really does fly. I can't believe it'll be a month already. I made the decision to go through this on my own. Didn't listen to anyone about dieting some more, about exercising some more. My body frame was never going to change. I am very happy and I look a million times better since surgery. Today my family will see my new body for first time and I'm really excited.

5 weeks 4 days post op

Loving life! My body is still sore in some spots on my lower back and my lower abdomen. I'm still swollen in some spots also. At miami beach for the week so the pain really subsides lol.

8 weeks and 1 days

I am loving myself and my new body. My lower back is still sore and burns at times from the liposuction. I have no regrets ????????

2 months

I was cleared to resume all normal activity. Feels different without my Faja. I wear it during the day now. I love my new body. I still have to wait four months to make sure the surgery takes all the way. The wait is agonizing but looking at my body makes it all worth it. ????

2 mths and 7 days

I saw my doctor a week ago and was released to live a normal life again. I see him in 4 months for 6 months checkup. My body is still tight at times. I feel lots of tingling in my butt. I am no where near to how I looked 2 months ago. I love my new body! I am walking indoor or outdoor 4-5 times a week. I started sit-ups but don't want to hurt my butt grafts so I am still going slow and turned to lunges and squats instead.

3 months and 10 days

I feel and look great. My body is still sore specially my lower back. I still feel lots of burning if I lay or sit on my but too long. I try sleeping on my front and I still sit on pillows. I still wear my Faja at least twelve hours a day. I have no regrets and I'm happy I did this BBL procedure with Dr Horowitz.

4 months and 10 days!

I feel great although sitting for long periods of time still makes my butt burn so I immediately get up and move around. I visited old friends and I was told I look like a different person all the way! I'm super happy I did this. All the pain was so worth it.

4 months 10 days

5 months post

Feeling great is now the norm. I can sit almost normal whole work day now. Barely sore anymore unless I overuse my body.

6 months!

Feeling great and love my body. I think I've never felt this great about myself.
Bel Air Plastic Surgeon

Dr Horowitz has been excellent since day one. He made me feel very comfortable and did an awesome job on my body. His staff was great!