nose job :d - Beirut, LB

I wanted rhinoplasty for a long time. It was...

I wanted rhinoplasty for a long time. It was ALMOST covered by my insurance because my deviated septum blocked much of my breathing, however, my breathing just "wasn't bad enough". *eye roll* The bump on my nose had always made me insecure to be viewed from any angle other than straight forward. It took many years for me to accept that perhaps getting plastic surgery was something I was confident in doing. I never had any fears about the actual procedure, i simply didn't want to be "fake". Then, I realized, I pay for tattoos. I pay for piercings. I pay for purses. What is the difference? Getting plastic surgery didn't make me a bad person. Anyhow, so I couldn't afford the procedure in the states so I flew to Lebanon! It cost me only 2000$ ($3400 total with flight and a five star vacation) and I'm very content with the results.

New picture

I think my nose is no longer swollen. I am totally content with this :D

FINALLY A PROFILE PIC

If you look at the before, I think Dr. Nizar did an awesome job..even better than the projected imaging I received from a doctor that cost 6000$ more.
Dr. Nizar Chehab

Dr. Nizar Chehab was everything. I told him "just give me my nose without the bump...please don't make me look like a pig!" lol. I didn't even use my pain medication & would say my pain was very minimal.