Rhinoplasty in Beirut

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I travelled fo Beirut from Canada a few months ago...

I travelled fo Beirut from Canada a few months ago. Decided to get a nose job since its much cheaper then Canada. I was quoted $7500 in canada and only paid $2000 here in Beirut. Prior to choosing a doctor i did some reseach and contacted a few doctors. Decided to go with the cheapest quote i received knowing plastic surgery in Beirut is known to be the greatest in the middle east. Have seen many women walking the streets with their noses taped. I decided to do my surgery with Dr.Tarek Ghandour, owner of Ghandour clinic. Dr.Tarek was very professional, answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. He was quick to answer my phone calls and messages. As i requested he sent in my prescription orders to my pharmacy prior to surgery so i can be prepared. I arrived to the clinic yestetday afternoon, met the anesthetist and the nurse. Both were quite knowledgable and nice. Being a nurse in Canada i was able to identify their level of expertise. My surgery lasted one hour. Dr.Tarek made me feel at ease prior to sedation as i was very nervous. I got out of surgery with no pain, just a slight headache which the nurse gave me medication for and went away quickly. Dr.Tarek checked up on me after i woke up. Reported to me that my nose looked great and just need to heal at this point. I slept one night in the clinic. The nurse was phenomenal. She made me feel very comfortable. Im day 1 post surgery and im feeling great. No pain. I have brusing under my eyes which is pretty normal at this point. Theres no scientific benefits of keeping the internal splits on and i have read some drs. dont even use them. Decided to take my internal splints removed before i leave the clinic today so i dont have to come bakc in a few days. Due to my packing i can only mouth breath which is causing my mouth and throat to dry up but i have been drinking lots of water which is helping with the dryness. Waiting to see Dr.Tarek today. Will keep you updated. Hoping ill love the result!

Internal splints removed

So Dr. Tarek came in and removed my splints. My nose bled alittle bit. I left home and im Day 2 post op. My eyes are more swollen. No pain. Just feeling uncomfortable from the swelling.

Day 3 post op

Swelling has gotten worse. My face looks large and puffy. My eyes are pretty bruised up. Im not in pain just very uncomfortable. Definately looking my worst right now. I have been cleaning my nose with saline spray 3 times a day but still feel quite stuffed up. Will keep you updated.

Day 4 post op

My swelling has gone down. Brusies turned yellowish green. Im able to breathe through my nose but feel very stuffy. Not in pain and less uncomfortable. So far loving the results. Cant wait to take the cast off on monday!

Day 5 post op

The swelling on my face has gone down more. Brusing is almost all gone. Ive noticed my right side is more swollen then my left side. My nose is slightly leaning towards the left side, hoping this is because of the swelling. My tip and collumela are more swollen today. Im feeling very frustrated and impAtient. Hoping the swelling goes down quicker. My cast is getting looser. Messaged Dr Tarek today and im hoping to see him in a couple of days. Will keep you updated

Day 6 post op

My face is almost back to normal. Bruising turned yellow, right side of my face remains more swollen then my left. I can breathe much better now. No longer mouth breathing. I feel more relaxed today. Nose remains quite swollen. Excited for the swelling to subside so i can meet my new nose lol. Hoping to see Dr.Tarek tomorrow to remove the splint.

Day 7 post op

Say Dr. Tarek today and had my splint removed! Absolutley loveeeeeee my results. My nose looks so natural. Tip swelling is still there but dr assured me it will resolve with time. Love the length and width of my nose. Im feeling superb. Breathing fine, no pain, just slight swelling.
Dr. Tarek Ghandour