30 Years Old, 1 Beautiful Toddler/ Scared and Stressed - Beirut, LB

Hi everyone, I'm 30 years old, I have one kid (...

Hi everyone, I'm 30 years old, I have one kid ( toddler) I'm planning to have my rhinoplasty this September in Lebanon traveling from Canada, I have always wanted to have my nose fixed, I have a large nose and it gets larger when I smile and I have a little bump, I don't want a small and tiny nose just one that goes with my face, something natural but I have some worries and if you can help me I would be very grateful, If one of you is going or have been through this procedure while having to take care of a toddler,just share with me your experiences/advices.I'm a loving and very very caring mom not being able to take care of my kid after the surgery is stressing me a lot, my husband and my mom will be by my side but I'm asking my self if I should wait one more year ? Is it going to be easier? I surely don't want to put my kid through this but at the same time I'm thinking if I don't go for it this year? When will be the right time to do it? Please, please help me :-(
Ps: Excuse my English as French is my first language.
Dr Charbel Mdawer