37 Years Old Eho Needed Badly Lipolazer Treatment - Beirut, LB

Before getting married I used to wear size 4 (US...

Before getting married I used to wear size 4 (US standards). After having 3 awsome kids and gaining 50 pounds ( around 22kgs) with each child I was wearing a size 12-14. My diet plan was hopeless. Whenever I start on Monday I end up failing on Thursday. Dr. Maya told me about Lypolaser.
My husband who is a doctor refused to do any other procedures. When Dr. Maya informed him about how safe it is he finally agreed. After the procedure was done the pain was very acceptable. 2 months later I went back to my size 6. It was excellent. This decision was the best decision I've done that summer.
Dr. Maya Zayour

i was very scared before undergoing the procedure. Dr. Maya decided to do it in 2 sessions to ease my pain. If it wasn't for Dr. Maya who informed me of the step by step guidance Of the procedure I would've stayed with my previous size 12-14. She answered all the questions my cautious husband had. The follow up with her was excellent. She was calling me home every other day to make sure all was fine. After one week of the procedure I was showering my kids and doing all kitchen work.