Rhinoplasty and B.A in One Operation. Beirut-Lebanon

I had a nose job and breast augmentation done in...

I had a nose job and breast augmentation done in one operation, this is somehow common over there i think. The result is almost 85% of my expectation, which is quite good for plastic surgery because the final result always varies depending on the patient's original shape. Recovery pain level was 5 to 6 over 10.. Much easier recovery for my breast since it was done over the muscle. Extreme swelling in my face because of nasal bones restructure. This is my 3rd week post op and I feel the recovery is going well. My nose still didn't heal fully but bruising is now minimal.
Dr Aziz Salem

Dr. Aziz is very professional. He gave me information and good advice but as a patient who has no previous experience in plastic surgery, i felt I needed more feedback. I was on google all the time pre and post op but i am someone who is into details anyway. Nevertheless, Dr. Aziz is very well informed and friendly and will tell you exactly what to expect. The hospital where i had my surgery done (HIMC) is awesome.. Very comfortable and clean and the staff are very helpful. It was a great experience in general.