37 Y O. Lebanon, LE

6 weeks post op and the scars and bruising are...

6 weeks post op and the scars and bruising are very present still. I had necrosis of both nipples at 4 weeks post op and panicked, so I consulted a new surgeon. The experience has so far been a very painful and unpleasant one. Swelling has drastically increased, right nipple is going darker still although my second surgeon Said the necrosis stopped. I can't wait for the wounds to dry and the scars to heal and don't know what to expect as an outcome. They are not symmetrical, one is significantly larger and the nipples are a bit too high, even the shape doesn't feel right as they are looking angular and distorted.

Two months post op ugly scars left by open wounds

I went to buy a bra and found out I am a 34 DDD to my despair. I used to be a 36 DDD pre op. The only good thing about the surgery is the lift. If I knew the size wouldn't drastically change I wouldn't have done it or at least I would HAVE chosen a different doctor. I was aiming to be a 34 C. I tried to buy a bikini which was impossible. I couldn't find my size. Anyways I don't feel like going to the beach. On both breasts nipple are too high. they are still swollen and lower scar and nipple area are still sensitive to touch and sore. I just started using Cicalfate from Avene.

Almost 5months post op

I started going to the gym and feeling better. Finally the swelling decreased. I also lost weight. The right oreola likes to pup out of my bikini top although I went only once to the beach after buying a ridiculously expensive swimming suit because nothing fits me! The scars are healing and turning purple. I don't know what to do about that. I got palmers healing oil that I am not applying regularly. I don't see the difference between the two sides except in the photos. When I do see it, I get worried because I wouldn't like to revise the surgery by another one after I suffered all through a complicated recovery. What do you think of the symmetry?

Nipple fading to white now

Post op 6 months+ and after a superficial necrosis I now have a discoloration of the oreola. I can't believe I didn't ask about the risk and complications of the surgery before I did it. How irresponsible of me. I am very unhappy with the stitches the surgeon used that qualify him as a butcher. Judge for yourself. Do you notice the oreola fading? At first I thought the scar was turning white. So now I am considering cosmetic scar revision in one year maybe. Although I can't handle pain anymore. I might just let them be...
Dr Bishara Atiyeh