38 Year Old, Wanting to Fill a Bra - Beachwood, OH

I wanted a full C cup small D. I did alot of...

I wanted a full C cup small D. I did alot of research and decided I wanted gummie bears. Apon my exam, Dr. Goldman noticed I have a slight case of tuberous breast. This was news to me. He recommended the tear drop shape, due to not having alot of under boob. I went with his recommendation. I went home and of course like every other person stared researching tuberous breast and tear drop shape implants. I found only one case of rotation with the tear drops. The day of surgery had arrived and I was excited. Dr Goldman came in and we all said our good mornings, then he asked me the best and most important question about my surgery. He asked me what was my biggest fear, going to big or to small. I immediately responed going to small. The surgery nurse was awesome and so was the Anesthesiologist, so sweet and kind they were, made me so comfortable. I woke up and Dr Goldman said everything went well and that he had given me 450 teardrops, I was elated. Time has passed(3 weeks) and I can honestly said that they are still a little high but they are a gorgeous set of breast. They are not to big or small and are absolutely perfect. I highly recommend Dr. Goldman. He is the one and only Dr. You need to schedule with. My final words are THANK YOU Dr. You are the BEST at what you do!!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Goldman has a keen eye, very on point. He cares about his work. Dr. Goldman strives to meet the patient's needs and wants. There is a comfortable kind presence about him. When it comes to a plastic surgeon you want to know that the dr sees the present and can already picture the outcome. This is the dr for you.