Liposuction Changed my Life

I went to Dr. Bednar with Bednar Cosmetic Surgery...

I went to Dr. Bednar with Bednar Cosmetic Surgery and boy was it amazing. Not only is the staff very appropriate and great, Dr. Bednar was one of the nicest, best doctors I had ever encountered. He was so thorough with how the surgery would be performed, down to every detail and answered any and all my questions or concerns I had. I had other plastic surgeons I was going to go see but after meeting with Dr. Bednar, I knew he was the right surgeon for me and I booked my liposuction to the abdomen. Of course the day of surgery I was very nervous but Dr. Bednar's staff was so nice and so comforting to me, it was like I was family. I had never experienced that before, you could just tell that they loved what they did and where they worked. Surgery seemed like it was only 5 minutes and I was very comfortable the whole time, barely any pain. Of course I went through the swelling phase but oh my gosh am I SOOOOO HAPPY with the results. Dr. Bednar gave me a whole new abdomen, it is so flat and tiny, I never thought my waist could be this small. I couldn't believe it was my stomach, I seriously cannot stop looking at it. I am so thankful I found Dr. Bednar, he changed my life, I cannot wait to show off my new stomach come bikini season, everyone will be jealous and if they ask how do I look so good, I will say with confidence, Dr. Bednar gave me this stomach, go see him!!!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bednar is the best plastic surgeon I have ever encountered. He is so passionate about what he does and cares so much about each and every one of his patients. His work is absolutely amazing and I encourage everyone to come see him.