Septoplasty

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I highly recommend this doctor! I am very...

I highly recommend this doctor! I am very satisfied with the results my procedure and my whole experience with him and his office. I also was very satisfied with the staff at the surgery center. They made me feel comfortable about the procedure and help to relieve a lot of my anxiety. Dr. Janjua is not only a good doctor, he truly cares about his patients and it shows.
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Janjua is an amazing MD. He truly cares about his patients. He is not only professional but friendly and empathetic. I felt like I was in good care from the moment I walked into his office for my first appointment. Everyone was so professional and nice. From the front desk receptionist to the nursing staff. I am so happy with the results of my procedure (Septoplasty). I can breath again with no problems or headaches. He even provided me with his cell number after hours. When I did contact him with any questions or concerns, he got back to immediately. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for and ENT or a facial procedure.